Blog d'une étudiante Erasmus partie faire sa licence de socio chez nos cousins anglais dans la ville de Robin des Bois

Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy New Year Everyone!


I thought I would be bored after four days of constant writing English (I’m late for my essays like most of us) but I still find the courage to write in Shakespeare language, with extra spelling mistakes. And you give me this motivation to wish you a good year for 2007! Usually, I don't find it… According to our big universal horoscope, 2007 will be the year the socialization! So leave alone the old ladies who wish each other a good health and drink to each other's health! Especially with your neighbours. So Happy New Year to you and hurrah for heavy metal! (but not too loud)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

belle photo digne de ton ancien blog...Ceci dit on peut aussi la voir comme la vision de quelqu'un qui a bien fêter son 1er de l'an..mais tout de suite c'est beaucoup moins artistique!!
titia

7:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JE vais faire sobre après cette lecture lobotomatique (qui se référe à mon lavage de cerveau, je viens de l'inventer fallait donc que je mette la traduction!), je te souhaite également une excellent année qui commence certes loin de nantes mais proche de nous (dans nos petits coeurs)!
Bisous

7:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home